November 16, 2008

Another tool in my toolbelt

Well, I finally tried the CML Power Tools and I liked it. I was surprised by how little they've included in the tools, but I suppose you don't want to go crazy with links and overwhelm people.
I didn't download the toolbar, since I don't like the formatting it uses and I already have some of the things on my bookmarks toolbar, but I did get the library catalog search plug in and really like it. Now I don't have to open the catalog and then search for something. A small, yet very satisfying thing.
I decided to check out Book Burro and was definitely intrigued. To be honest, this isn't normally how I search for books, but I'm willing to give it a try, especially since it's a plug in for Firefox, which I already use. Since I have to restart Firefox to use it and I'm still slogging through Learn and Play, I'll have to try it later.

1 comment:

Jesse Andrews said...

Hi, I'm the author of Book Burro - Let me know if you have any questions or problems.

My email is anotherjesse at gmail.

Thanks!