August 31, 2008

On a roll

On to thing 6.
Well, to be honest I wasn't really impressed with any of the api's I found. I mean, I'm sure that some of them would be useful if I was a heavy user or did not like the downloader for Flickr, but otherwise, I would just as soon do without them.
I did find one that was a little bit interesting though, and that's Flickriver Badge Creator. It allows you to create the setup shown below, which is a random showing of thumbnails from a set I created, Lake Hope 08 in this instance. If someone was interested in seeing more pictures they could click on a thumbnail or the whole thing to view my whole set.
It's a nice little way to put pictures into a blog, post, or webpage.
Nothing too fancy or exciting, just another way to spread the love, so to speak.
librarybookz - View my 'Lake Hope 08' set on Flickriver

No comments: